This amazing paint transforms walls into wipe clean walls that you can write on using white board type markers. It can be used in offices, meeting rooms, schools and education facilities, children’s rooms, hospitals bars, restaurants, hotel and more. Once written on, it can be erased over and over again, just like a wipe clean board but on any wall you like! Any painted wall can become a wipewall regardless of colour. One 500ml can cover 5-6 square metres.
Wipewall has literally limitless possibilities.
Wipewall is an uniquely durable two-component polyurethane based clear paint for walls and other not-porous surfaces. As the polymors are not diluted with any coloured pigments, the paint is colourless and therefore increases the longevity of the writing surface. The paint forms an impermiable coating that can be written on with good quality whiteboard markers and erased over and over again. Being a colourless paint, it can be applied to any previously painted walls, and you can keep the colour scheme of you choice. It can be used in conjunction with our switchscene magnetic paint for a truly interactive wall.
How does it work?
- Mix the paint. The paint comes in two connected tins, and the contents of the smaller tin (can 2) needs to be emptied into the larger can (can 1) and them mixed vigorously for two minutes to ensure the contents are fully mixed.
- Apply the paint evenly using a foam roller, painting roller width by roller width. The paint must be used within one hour. Requires 1 coat but 2 can be used.
- Dust dry after 30 minutes, touch dry after 2 hours. Re-coat after 12 hours if need be.
- After painting the wall must be left for at least six days without writing on it to ensure that the paint has cured properly.
- High quality branded dry erase markers must be used as cheap markers can cause ‘shadowing’ after the marker has been rubbed out. NEVER USE PERMANENT MARKERS.
As it is difficult to assess the exact amout of Wipewall required, we offer a return service for any unused paint if more than 5 cans have been ordered. If any paint tins returned to us we will refund the cost of the paint. No restocking fee will be applied.
5 year waranty
We will warranty this product for 5 years if the product has been applied correctly, and a maximum of 6 square metres per 500ml has been applied to any wall. Only approved dry erase markers can be used. (list here, Steadtler, Berol, Edding, Faber-Castell and Rexel)
Any writing on the wall must be erased after 30 days, as this can cause ‘shadowing’ if the dry marker is left too long.
You can download the MSDS Safety Data Sheets here
You can download the Technical Data Sheet here